You have no items in your quote list.
We've revved up the classic aviator style Bomber Jacket to meet the diverse weather, visibility and comfort needs of workers on the ground. Originally designed to keep pilots warm at high, freezing altitudes, our three layer, convertible Bomber Jacket comes with a multitude of options and can be worn five different ways.
1) The outer jacket is made of fluorescent yellow PVC coated polyester plus 3M™ Scotchlite reflective tape and has received independent Class 3 certification. Its many features include a snap on, hideaway hood, flip up collar for wind blocking, zipper and snap front, a radio pocket, two outside hand pockets, and, to hide dirt, dark cuffs, collar and waistband. Elasticized cuffs and waistband keep cold air out and warm body heat in. PVC coated polyester meets ASTM F 1671 against blood borne pathogen penetration. The Jackets lining is nylon and includes a double inside pocket, one with a zipper.
2) When it is not quite so cold out, zip out the inner polar fleece jacket and wear the Bomber Jacket as a two layer jacket, still Class 3.
3) Zip off Bomber Jackets yellow sleeves and wear as a Class 2 Vest. When wearing the jacket without yellow sleeves, as a Class 2 vest, the inner fleece jacket with fleece sleeves can remain in place.
4) Remove the inner polar fleece jacket lining with sleeves, leaving a Class 2 sleeveless yellow outer vest with reflective striping.
5) Lastly, the blue, non-compliant, inner polar fleece jacket can be worn alone on cool days, when working away from traffic.
|Type||ANSI Class 3|