You have no items in your quote list.
The Light Tower's high-output fixtures provide the most illumination for the wattage and a more uniform light pattern, virtually eliminating light pollution. For faster job-site setup and less downtime, each light fixture can be aimed independently without the use of tools, and the lights stay in place once positioned.
The telescoping tower assembly is double-reinforced for stability and safety, while nylon spacer bushings separate and guide each section, ensuring smooth operation. Two winches raise and extend the mast, with both power- and hand-operated winches available. The light tower mast rotates 360 degrees, and the lights can be operated at any height, eliminating the need to move the trailer frequently.
The power system includes a choice of rugged, low-RPM diesel engines and high-quality four-pole generators. A 30-gallon fuel tank provides extended run times of 60 to 70 hours between refueling, depending on environmental influences. The translucent polyethylene tank offers an instant view of fuel level, eliminating the need for a fuel gauge.
There is a unique innovation that greatly improves serviceability. For complete access to the engine, generator, and electrical components, the Light Tower features a hinged top panel that rises with the mast when maintenance is required. No other light tower makes engine access this easy. The gull-wing side doors may be opened while the maintenance panel is raised, further enhancing access.
- High-efficiency light fixtures provide uniform light pattern
- Durable fixtures resist shock and last longer
- Unique lamp design increases filament life and keeps maximum light on the job longer, increasing productivity while saving time and money
- Rotating tower allows 360° rotation, reducing the need to frequently move the light tower trailer
- Compact design with removable tow bar allos efficient transport and storage
- Lockable, weather-resistant, steel cabinet protects components from the elements
- Two outriggers and four leveling jacks provide stability
- Control panel features elapsed hour meter, 120-volt GFCI receptacle for powering external equipment, and circuit breakers for on/off functionality and protection
- Diesel engine includes glow-plug preheat system for increased service life and improved cold weather starting
- Automatic engine shutdown system protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure and high coolant temperature
- Unsurpassed engine accessibility with exclusive hinged top panel provides full access to engine, generator and electrical components
- 30-gallon translucent polyethylene fuel tank provides extended run time and instant view of fuel level, eliminating the need for a fuel gauge
- 50 Hz
- 60 Hz
|NCHRP 350 Test Level||N/A|