You have no items in your quote list.
The technology consumes less power and uses fewer, smaller batteries. Fewer and smaller batteries results in greatly reduced lead content — less than 20% when compared to traditional arrow boards. Additionally, the batteries are fully sealed and will not leak or spill, which is better for the environment. And because they require no maintenance, the batteries have a longer useful lifespan.
With a decrease in power consumption, these batteries take less time to charge — 4 to 5 hours instead of 24 — which not only saves energy but results in less downtime.
The total weight of the battery bank has been reduced 210 pounds. As a result, hauling a our skid-mounted arrow board saves fuel.
During the manufacturing process, powder coating emits near-zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs) , and nearly all over-spray is reclaimed and reused. Finally, nearly every component can be recycled.
More than just eco-friendly, our arrow boards are designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of quality and performance in the industry.
- Fewer and smaller batteries
- Consumes 66% less power
- Contains 80% less lead
- Sealed batteries will not leak or spill, and require no maintenance
- Decreased charging time saves energy and downtime
- Reduced battery weight saves fuel
- Manufacturing process emits near-zero VOC's
- Nearly every component can be recycled
- Self-contained power supply
- No need to run vehicle engine to operate arrow board
- Choose 15 lamps with 7 arrow display modes or 25 lamps with 12 arrow display modes
- Full height over 10 feet tall for excellent visibility
- Display pivots 90 degrees to stow for storage and travel
- Controller with 30-foot cable, mounts anywhere, safely away from battery box
- Positive-drive voltage system applies power to lamps only when lit
- Power system includes resetting dual circuit breakers reverse polarity protection, and low-voltage disconnect
- Solar charging system features voltage regulator with indicator
- Arrow display has automatic and manual dimming, with flashing rate of 30-40 per minute
- Durable powder-coat finish resists the elements
- Meets MUTCD
- NTPEP tested
Approx 530 lbs. (240 kg)
|Frame||MIG-welded, 2.5-inch square steel tubing|
|Arrowboard||Aluminum sheet and welded channels|
|Coating||Powder-coated and oven-baked|
|Battery type||Sealed, leak-and spill-proof absorbed glass mat (AGM)|
|Battery voltage||12 V dc|
|Battery capacity||75-125 Ah total|
|Number of batteries||Three or Four|
|Solar Charging||One 50/55 or 65/80 W solar panel / 16.7 to 17.4 volts, depending on configuration|
MUTCD type C