You have no items in your quote list.
SafetyRail ADA-Compliant Features for Safe, Detectable Guidance:
- Smooth, continuous upper surface for safer hand-trailing.
- Long cane users can tap confidently. Space between bottom and ground is less than 2"; reduces potential for trapped cane tips.
- Accepts pedestrian aids like warning lights and Audible Information Devices.
- Retroreflective sheeting helps guide pedestrians safely through work zones.
- Flat vertical surface (the front, as shown) eliminates obstacles, like those found in most barricades.
- SafetyRail can be used as a single unit, to create sidewalk closures, OR in multiple units, to create continuous, interlocking, longitudinal channelizer arrays.
Safety Rail Features:
- No hardware is required to assemble the Safety Rail. Set-up and tear-down time is minimal.
- Choose between internal or external ballast: fill the Safety Rail with sand, using the extra-wide sand-fill hole, or use traditional sand bags.
- Safety Rail measures 38" high x 24" wide, by 3.25" deep, and weighs 7 lbs. Safety Rail is lightweight, portable, and easy to transport or store.
- Safety Rail is blow-molded with high density polyethylene (HDPE), with UV stabilizers, for increased durability.