Are you ready to be a part of an important industry helping build Michigan’s infrastructure and protect roadside workers as a Traffic Technician?
Give ‘Em A Brake Safety is Michigan’s largest traffic control company, and we are currently seeking Traffic Technicians to add to our experienced staff in our Jackson branch. No experience is necessary as we will train you to be the best in the field.
Candidates must have a strong work ethic, be dependable, have a positive attitude, have a desire to grow with the company, and work well in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement proper traffic control to ensure the safety of the motoring public, pedestrians, construction crews, and your team
- Set up and remove traffic control equipment in work zones
- Direct vehicles safely in construction zones AKA- Flagging
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Complete paperwork daily for each job as required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass DOT Physical
- Must pass background and reference checks
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs repetitively
- Low-cost medical insurance
- Company-paid dental insurance
- Company-paid vision insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Ancillary health benefits
- Paid Time Off available on the first day of employment
- Holiday Pay is available on the first day of employment
- Incentive Compensation Bonuses paid four times per year
- 401K with a 5% employer match
- $1000.00 Sign-on bonus
- $1000.00 Referral bonus
Give ‘EM A Brake Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Potential to earn up to 60k in your first year!
If you are ready to join the Give ‘Em A Brake Safety family then fill out the application here and upload it to the application portion of the form. The form also allows you to attach a resume as well. For mobile users, you must have a PDF reader app that you can open the file with and fill out the application on your phone. We recommend that you fill out the application on a computer to make sure your application is uploaded properly.